Job: Art Basel Hong Kong
Oct 8, 2013
The Art Basel show in Hong Kong is looking for a dynamic personality who is ready to step in as a TEMPORARY MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT ASIA. Your role will be to assist with the execution of marketing initiatives necessary in the delivery of the Art Basel show held annually in Hong Kong
Your responsibilities for this position include:
- Provide support to the Marketing and Communications Manager Asia
- General Administrative support on all marketing intiatives including and not limited to advertising schedules, management of deadlines, eDM dispatch, external agency liason
- Experienced in Marketing, event experience preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Administration, multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work without supervision.
- Proficiency in MS Office necessary, general knowledge of Indesign preferred.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Willing to accept high work load and extended hours
- Proofreading in English and Chinese
- 5 years professions experience and a proven track-record in delivery of advertising/promotional campaigns
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese) and English.
Interface Internal: Marketing and Communications teams in Hong Kong and Basel. Galleries, Sponsorship and VIP teams in Hong Kong.
Interface External: HK Gov. agencies, Media buy agencies, Printers, Mailing Houses, PR
The position will be located in Hong Kong, starting October 2013, and will offer an attractive package commensurate on experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send all application documents by email to Jennifer Pratt, Marketing and Communications Manager Asia, jennifer.pratt at artbasel.com